5. Polyurethane sole material
Polyurethane soles have many advantages: low density, soft texture, comfortable and lightweight to wear; good dimensional stability, long storage life; excellent wear resistance and deflection resistance; excellent shock absorption and anti-skid performance; better temperature resistance ; good chemical resistance and so on. Polyurethane is mostly used in the manufacture of high-end leather shoes, sports shoes, travel shoes, etc.
6. PU Coatings
(1) The application areas of polyurethane coatings mainly include: aircraft, ship, vehicle coating; wood, plastic, rubber, leather surface coating; building coating; anticorrosive coating, etc.
(2) Water-based polyurethane coatings - using water as the main medium, with low VOC content, low or no environmental pollution, convenient construction, etc., it is one of the main substitutes for solvent-based coatings. It has been widely used in many fields, such as: wood paint and wood floor paint; paper coating;architectural coating;leather coating;fabric coating, etc. .
7. PU Adhesives
(1) Polyurethane adhesive contains very polar and chemically active -NCO- (isocyanate), -NHCOO- (urethane group), and substrates containing active hydrogen, such as foam, plastic, Porous materials such as wood, leather, fabric, paper, ceramics, as well as materials with smooth surfaces such as metal, glass, rubber, and plastic have excellent chemical adhesion.It has excellent shear strength and impact resistance, suitable for various structural bonding fields and has excellent flexibility characteristics.
(2) Polyurethane adhesive has excellent rubber properties and can adapt to the adhesion of substrates with different thermal expansion coefficients. It forms a soft-hard transition layer between the substrates, which not only has strong adhesion, but also has excellent Cushioning and shock absorption functions; the low temperature and ultra-low temperature performance of polyurethane adhesives exceeds all other types of adhesives;
(3) Water-based polyurethane adhesives have the characteristics of low VOC content, low or no environmental pollution, non-combustibility, etc., which is the key development direction of polyurethane adhesives.
8. PU Sealants
(1) Sealant is a material used to fill gaps (holes, joints, seams, etc.), and it has two major functions: bonding and sealing. Polyurethane sealants, silicone sealants and polysulfide sealants constitute the three current high-end sealants.
(2) Polyurethane sealant is widely used in civil construction, transportation and other industries: Application in construction-filling and sealing of doors, windows, glass, etc.;
(3) Application in civil engineering-caulking and sealing of highways, bridges, airstrips, etc.;
(4) Application in automobiles-assembling and sealing of windows (mainly windshields).
(5) Polyurethane sealant has many excellent characteristics, including:
Wide adjustable range, strong adaptability; good abrasion resistance; good bonding performance; good elasticity, excellent resilience, can be used for dynamic joints; good low temperature flexibility; good weather resistance, and the service life is as long as 15-20 years ; good oil resistance; resistance to biological aging; moderate price.
|Previous：Characteristics of slow rebound sponge
Next：Introduction and application of various polyurethane materials-1
|【Return to list】|